We are currently starting to slowly reopen our clinic, however we are
still closely monitoring the guidelines being set by the CDC and our board of
optometry. We will continue to make the necessary changes as the weeks
follow and practice the precautions even more now so that we can ensure the
safety and health of our patients and staff.
• We are scheduling our regular eye exams again but in a manner that is
still practicing safe distancing. We are working hard to make the
necessary spaces of thirty minutes in between each patient to practice
social distancing and allowing time for us to clean everything properly.
• We are requesting that only the patients with the eye exam comes into the
clinic unless a parent is needed.
• We are making it a REQUIREMENT at this time to have all patient
interviews (sent by email) completed prior to the exam date, to allow a
more fluid clinic and keep people at a safe rotation while still providing
the best care possible.
• We have a new policy on our frames as well, if you come in read the
signs taped to the mirrors.
• Going forward we will not be in office on Wednesday's, all other times will be like our normal schedule.